Black Collection – Kamado Module
This module is a must-have with all its practical features. Enjoy cooking in an ultra-modern, fully-equipped outdoor kitchen. This double storage cabinet can be combined with a free-standing gas grill or other modules from MOK
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
MOK – Black Collection – Kamado ModuleAn anthracite grey version of our popular kamado module is now available! This unique module is specially designed to be built in to your free-standing outdoor kitchen for a seamless, matching look. Made entirely of 304 stainless steel, this high-quality, robust module is designed to last. In addition to the module, our best-selling Kamadon Medio grill is included. Take your outdoor kitchen to a new level with a kamado! NOTE! Avoid igniting the grill with lighter fluid, as this will cause damage to the grill and also leaves an unpleasant taste on your food. To remove the lighter fluid from the grill, you need to put it on a high temperature for a few hours, without having anything on the grill. Instead, use our chimney starter, which is environmentally friendly and does not affect the taste of what you grill. Also, always use charcoal when you grill – not briquettes!
- Elegant finish in anthracite steel
- 304 stainless steel
- Kamado model Medio is included
- Module dimensions including grill: (W x H x D) 83 x 127.5 x 62.7 cm
- Module dimensions without grill: (W x H x D) 83 x 85.5 x 58 cm
- Hole diameter for Kamado: 54 cm
- Weight: 123 kg (grill and module)
- Thermometer for easy reading of the temperature.
- Cast iron vent in the hood, making it easy to control the temperature in the Kamado.
- Bottom draft vent in stainless steel, which also makes it easy to remove ash using an ash rake.
- Grill surface: Ø47 cm
- We can provide a unique solution to integrate your Kamado into one of our outdoor kitchens. The Kamado is placed on a purposely designed cart, which then is integrated into the outdoor kitchen.
Accessories included with the purchase of a Kamado:• Pizza stone: Use it to make homemade pizza or to bake bread. The pizza stone will darken in colour and get stained over time, as it is being used. This is normal and does not affect the stone in any way. Do not soak the stone in water or other fluids and do not put it in the dishwasher. Instead, clean it using a brush. • Pizza peel: Makes it easier when you transfer your pizza bottom to the pizza stone or to the plate. The pizza peel is made of wood and is easily clean by hand using a mild washing-up liquid; carefully wipe the pizza peel dry after cleaning. • Cast iron grill: For maximum grill flavour and perfect grill marks. Ensures that food gets cooked faster because it absorbs more heat than a standard grill. • Heat shield: Serves as a lid and helps you to maintain an even level of heat over the whole grill. The heat shield is placed between the glowing charcoal and the food, which also protects your produce from intensive direct heat. • Chimney starter: Never use lighting fluid in your Kamado, as this can damage the grill. When using a chimney starter there is no need for lighting fluid, which otherwise may leave an unpleasant taste to your food and also damage your Kamado grill.