Galaxy – Free Standing – Louvered Roof – 3m x 3.6m – Anthracite
£2,999.00 – £4,195.00
This galaxy pergola is perfect for any outdoors, with its weather resistant louvered roof and drainage system. It has two mechanisms to manually open and close its roof.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- No Hassle Refunds
- Secure Payments
GALAXY GAZEBO WITH LOUVERED ROOF …(FRAME ONLY)
- The design is simple but feels highly contemporary at the same time and it will certainly enhance the feel of any outdoor space.
- The mainframes and roof shutters are made from toughened aluminium with a silver-grey powder coating that looks great and adds to the contemporary feel.
- The gazebo is resistant to wind up to wind force 120 km/h.
- The roof is resistant to loads, including snow.
It’s also great for commercial or domestic buyers and includes a 5 Year Guarantee on the Gazebo and a 2 Year Guarantee on the Side Screens …
Louvered Roof: This is the key feature of the gazebo’s unique design.
- There are two easy wind mechanisms on the back two corners of the galaxy gazebo that open and close the roof shutters to allow light and air in as and when required.
- The mechanisms that facilitate this are robust and built to last so they won’t fail over time.
The Rain Drainage System:
The shuttered roof when closed is completely waterproof but also has drainage channels housed within the shuttered sections which allows excess rainwater to drain off and down specially engineered channels on the inside of the legs and then out the bottom into the ground it’s anchored to.
Optional Side Screens in a full Cassetel:
- These are an added extra and pull down to the required length. They are also slightly transparent meaning they are a more eye-catching feature piece.
- As with the rest of the gazebo, these are of the highest quality and made from Textilene.
- Unrivalled for strength and beauty, Textilene is made of PVC coated woven polyester non-stretch yarn.
- Textilene is flame retardant, heat sealable, mildew resistant and stable under either hot or cold temperatures.
- Textiline is a superb contract fabric in terms of durability, specially formulated from yarns developed to withstand wear and tear for many years of outdoor use.
- Minimal maintenance, and colours that remain crisp and vibrant after years of continuous outdoor exposure, even under the most severe weather conditions.
3 X 3.6M /
Full height of the galaxy is : 229cm /
Lowest height is : 216cm /
Post width is 11.5cm x 11.5cm /
Inside length from footplate to footplate: 2.72m x 3.22m.
|Screens + £299 ea
0, 1, 2, 3, 4